Dylan Holdall Black Camo Suede Tote
The Holdall makes a statement! We think this marvelous must-have is the bees’ knees. Not too big, not too small, it’s the perfect size. With two upcycled Ankole horn and bone toggles and a versatile adjustable strap, it brilliantly converts from handbag to crossbody, (and back again). Grab your iPad, wallet, sunnies, bits and bobs—and off you go.
- Buttery soft black camo cowhide leather exterior
- Soft cotton twill interior
- Adjustable (from handbag to crossbody) cowhide leather strap
- Solid brass hardware and studs that gets better with age. We think the tarnish looks lovely. Prefer it shiny? No problem, it buffs up in seconds.
- Ankole cow horn zipper pull toggle
11" W x 7"D x 9" H
Handle Drop: 4"
Shoulder Strap Drop 11”
Crossbody Strap Length 48”-53”
Sharing the Love
Kempton & Co are proud to use beautifully hand-crafted up-cycled materials, affording Nairobi artisans the opportunity to move their families out of slums. Your purchase helps us to help them, and for that, we thank you!