Black Sherling and Kibera Beaded Eva Bag
If luxe could thrill, let our beloved Eva Bag (named after Fiona’s daughter) be your next (not so guilty) pleasure. The beyond gorge suede. The luxuriously rich shearling front flap. The unexpected and absolutely fabulous gold, black and smokey slate-blue beaded strap, inspired by an African print on one of Fiona’s trips to Kibera. Finished with our lovely upcycled Ankole horn toggle and cowhide accents, Eva is pretty bloody perfect.
With pockets and compartments galore, it’s the ultimate little black bag for every party, special event, or eventuality—it’s super chic on errands, too. Grab your wallet, keys, phone, essential bits and bobs and off you go.
- Buttery soft premium black suede exterior
- Rich shearling front flap
- Buttery soft black cowhide leather accents
- Leather strap embellished with gold, black and smokey slate-blue beads
- Multiple compartments and pockets
- Solid brass hardware that gets better with age. We think the tarnish looks lovely. Prefer it shiny? No problem, it buffs up in seconds.
- Soft cotton twill interior
- YKK (easy slide) zipper
- Two upcycled Ankole cow horn and bone toggles